Sorry that we haven't had any posts lately. iPhoto and I haven't been seeing eye to eye. We had a great trip to Lafayette and really enjoyed seeing everyone!!! I promise to post those pictures ASAP!!!
I had to make up with iPhoto and post this because today we found out that we are:



YAY!! Thanks so much for all your support and prayers! We love you!!!!!
4 comments:
Geaux Pasquier's!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you again here in the big BR. Uncle Ken
Kriten, Mike and Sara we are happy to hear that you will be back in LA and close by very soon.
Aunt Jeanie
We're so excited!! We can't wait until y'all are back in BR!!
Carolyn, Shaun, and Anna
Ms. P your leaving!!!! :( All well I'm happy that you guys can go back home. But never forget your favorite chemistry students Lauren and I and are majestic ballet! Your daughter is adorable!!!!
~Larisa
Post a Comment